Test Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a dedicated Investment Funds Services (IFS) IT Operation – Test engineer to join our client’s IFS IT centre in Luxembourg and help it to support the IFS functional and technical test cycles (from Integration Test till the implementation in Production) of our Post Trade systems. The requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your testing skills and provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Installation of application software in test environment.
- Monitor applications and process the client’s Business Day in slow motion.
- Support development and testers in issues investigation.
- Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Support production people during roll-out in Production.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Experience in LINUX environments is required
- Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL, shell scripting or Perl
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, powershell, administration).
- Experience with cloud technology (MS Azure) is a plus.
- The following interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential, French can be beneficial.