Technical Test Engineer (M/F)
Our client is looking for a dedicated Investment Funds Services (IFS) IT Operation –Technical Test engineer to join their IFS IT centre in Luxembourg and help them to support technical test cycles (Performance Tests, Crash and recovery Tests) of their Post Trade systems. Our requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your testing skills and provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Installation of application software in test environment
- Run technical tests on back-end and front-end side (performance measurement and crash/recovery procedure’s validation)
- Log and follow-up technical issues, perform analysis and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
- University degree in Information Technology.
- Technical skills in the following domains are essential:
- Linux (RedHat) operating system: expert skills as users (ksh, csh, etc.) and basic skills as System Administrators.
- Good knowledge of JBOSS or Weblogic.
- Knowledge of HP Loadrunner & ALM products
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, powershell, administration).
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage:
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge.
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, etc.
- Perl, Java, PL-SQL.
- Knowledge of batch scheduler UC4.
- The following interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Support IT Development investigations of the functional, technical or performance issues.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !