Solution Architect (M/F)
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team and participate in the various projects of our client, in the financial sector in Luxembourg.
You will be part of a team of over 10 people (developers, business analysts, project managers, etc.) in charge of numerous projects.
You will be responsible for providing a high-level technical solution to support our client’s innovative new products.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will be able to work on challenging projects in complex technical environments and improve your skills on a wide range of technologies!
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- You will be responsible for bringing an innovative approach to your implementation of documentation, design and solutions while driving architectural recommendations and standardization of existing and new solutions.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the architecture implemented is consistent, maintainable, flexible and cost effective.
- You will support the teams in resolving stability and performance issues.
- You will perform product evaluations, proof of concepts, and drive implementation with a cloud-first mindset as needed
- As a referent, you will provide architectural guidance and expertise on a variety of complex cloud microservices implementation projects.
- You will also develop new tools and testing tools in a continuous improvement approach
- Provide second or third level support, when needed
- You have proven experience with web and microservices, including lifecycle, governance, security and compliance
- You know how to work with platforms capable of caching/search, business intelligence and reporting, and security and monitoring
- You have proven hands-on software development experience (ideally previously in a full-stack position)
- You are familiar with the following technologies:
- JAVA/Spring using Eclipse
- SQL Server, NoSQL (MongoDB), Hadoop and Elasticsearch in cloud deployments
- ESB and microservices architectures in cloud deployments
- Messaging and queuing mechanisms using KAFKA desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies, BI and the data stack is of importance.
- Knowledge of C#, VS Code, and IntelliJ is considered a nice to have
- You have good knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery using git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Azure DevOps, or similar technologies
- You know how to work with Agile Methodologies, devOps and other collaborative tools.
- You are familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and AKS
- You have a good knowledge of Azure cloud computing technologies
- You are constantly looking to progress and are in a continuous improvement process
- English Is mandatory, and French is a nice to have
- Experience in the financial sector is considered an advantage
Created in 2000 to meet the growing needs in the field of new technologies, NEOFACTO builds and leads a solid network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. Our passion for entrepreneurship and our quest for innovation led us to create our own startup incubator with the objective of pioneering the new technologies and business models of tomorrow.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- 💰Salary : Competitive salaries and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, car…), flexible and negociable
- ☕️Work smart : Thrive in a stable position, where you can grow your skills in challenging environments
- 💡A strong corporate culture : Elected Great Place to Work, we work together to best represent our values, innovation, excellence and team spirit
- 💃Play hard : Between personalized emojis on Slack, afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !