Senior Python developer (M/F)
As part of our client’s digital IT department, you will be part of their transformation plan. You will accompany the migration of analytical models to python.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will be able to work on challenging projects in complex technical environments and improve your skills on a wide range of technologies !
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Use Python (for implementation of financial risk models), principles and best practices
- Analyze data requirements, specifications
- Design data models (conceptual / logical / physical)
- Design and develop software, principles and best practices
- Test, prepare test cases, execute tests, write test reports
- Write technical documentation of the solution
- Write progress reports
- Min. BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- You have a good team spirit
- You are organized and structured
- You know and like how to solve problems
- You have strong experience in developing Python in the context of data science rather than for scripting only
- You are proficient in Python libraries (e.g. NumPy, Pandas, PySpark…)
- You practice working with large datasets using Python
- You are a teacher at heart and are able to teach Python to business users
- You are comfortable with CI/CD, Jenkins, Github and JIRA.
- You know how to use Unix, Windows
- You are comfortable with Oracle, Sybase, SQL (understanding complex SQL / finetuning to increase efficiency)
- Experience with Python Anaconda is a plus
- Training/experience in mathematical concepts is a plus
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !