Senior Java Developer (M/F)
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join the teams of our clients, in the banking sector.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Support and maintain medium and complex applications (belonging to a complex IT landscape).
- Provide second level support (investigation of the issues assigned by the helpdesk)
- Fix defects as part of current releases
- Implement evolutions on existing modules
- University Degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- Sound experience with Java / Java EE (EJBs, CDI, JPA, etc…), SQL / Oracle and data design
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery pipelines is a must
- Knowledge of the toolchain Jira / IntelliJ / Git / Jenkins / Sonar / Nexus is a significant plus
- Very good understanding and practical experience of JSF, PrimeFaces, XSLT, design patterns is an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and/or French, German language skills are an asset
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions