Senior Java Developer
For one of our clients, we are looking for a senior Java Developer to join their team.
Field of activity
Investment Funds Service IT Section builds and maintains several applications to provide our client customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple types of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
- Technical System Design, Development Implementation, Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Integration and maintenance of the development related to the Continuous Integration and Delivery DEVOPS toolchains and related infrastructure
- Functional and technical documentation and maintenance of the applications
- On-call support (rotation 24/6, max 2 weeks/month) on production incident handling
- Working as part of an IFS development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree or equivalent (Level 8) in a computer-based discipline.
- The candidate must have at least 4 years of industrial experience with ideally several items amongst:
- Java technologies (EJB, JMS, MDB, JaxB, JPA, JSON, Camel, Angular, Spring Boot, Spring Security, RestAPI)
- JavaEE Application Servers (Redhat EAP Jboss)
- Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing tools (Junit, Mockito, Jacoco, Fitnesse, Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (IntelliJ, Jira, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory)
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows (ksh/bash/PowerShell).
- Basics of Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL.
- Basics of agile development (SCRUM, KanBan)
- Analytical skills using UML.
- IaaS Cloud Providers (ideally Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure), IaaS script development (ideally Ansible) and working with Docker containers.
- Speaking and writing English (fluent enough) – knowledge of French will ease the communication
- Must be a team player with good communication skills and must be a self-starter with minimum support.