Big Data Expert (M/F)
The DBA Dev. team consists of 4 people on site (internal and service providers). The team is responsible for managing physical data models and databases performance, and also maintaining and developing Hadoop clusters. The main technologies used are Linux and Oracle-based (Big Data Appliance, Exadata), Dataiku DSS, Moody’s TRT.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
Help team on evolution of Hadoop clusters. Ensure design, tuning, performance, support and advice on Hadoop clusters of in-house applications and packages.
- Integrate new data sources and applications with Hadoop clusters,
- Provide technical support and performance advice to application development teams and production teams, both on internal developments and packages,
- Create and maintain documentation related to design and security rules & standards (naming convention, privileges setup, etc..),
- Interface with internal DBA Ops, team responsible of the Hadoop clusters administration and maintenance of Big Data Appliance.
Your profile :
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, or equivalent experience,
- You respect your commitments with high-quality deliverables,
- You are creative, take initiatives always in the respect of team working and company,
- You are fluent in both written and spoken French, and a very good level in English
- You have several years of experience in Hadoop ecosystem,
- You have technical skills and relevant experience in one or more of the following domains :
- Development of applications using Spark, Hive and Impala
- Resource management via YARN
- Hadoop secured clusters (Kerberos, SSL, Sentry/Knox)
- Additional skills in the following areas will be of advantage :
- Cloudera CDH, Oracle Big Data Applicance,
- Python, Dataiku Data Science Studio,
- Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills,
- Oracle database, PL/SQL, Oracle Exadata.
- A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !