Personal Assistant (M/F)
We are looking for a Personal Assistant for our client.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate workflow and meetings.
- Answer telephones and respond directly to general queries or follow up.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
- Coordinate logistics for onboarding external consultants.
- Support project budgeting work.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, Board or other meetings.
- Write comment log on the basis of hand written comments.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies
- Significant experience in similar position
- Good writing, analytical and problem–solving skills.
- Computer literate (outlook, word, powerpoint and excel).
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Fluent in English, German, French are an asset.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !