Overall Test Manager (M/F)
We are looking for an Overall Test Manager to join the team of our client.
The Test Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing testing during all test phases of a Project.
In collaboration with ARM, the Test Manager ensures that every scope item is delivered in due time and that it is properly taken into account in the Verification plan. The Test Manager ensures the reporting to the Release / Project Manager.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Provide the overall test approach
- Provide the test cycles detailed approaches.
- Define the test cycles together with the Application Release Manger (ARM) and Execution team
- Determine the FAC coverage plan per project/per cycle
- Ensure the testing plan is followed up
- Monitor the testing progress and take all the necessary actions in case of deviation
- In collaboration with ARM, ensure that the change requests are properly impacted and tested
- Ensure a proper JIRA follow-up together with the ARM and/or Development Manager.
- Responsible for testing cycles close-down reports.
- Responsible for proper hand-over to the business team before Business Acceptance testing
- Writing the overall test approach. This approach describes the test scope, the high level test plan based on the code delivery schedule
- Writing of the detailed testing cycles approach, analyzing the scope, impacts and synergies.
- Participation to the environments set-up (i.e. Definition of the applications landscape)
- Consolidation of the FAC execution plan
- Consolidation, control and load of the FACs in ALM
- Close follow-up of the FAC Execution Plan
- Coordination of the installations with the ARM and Execution team
- Coordination with CCM during the BAT testing
- Testing activities Reporting set-up
- Reporting to the Release Manager/Project manager
- Chairing the DTMs
- Coordinate the testing for items delivered in Production during the Post-Implementation. Provide Greenlight for installation.
- Escalation of any risk and issues related to the testing activities to the release manager
- The ideal candidate shall has a minimum experience of 3 year in a similar position, with role fulfillment in medium to large projects.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !