Oracle Database Administrator/Developer (M/F)
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Prepare DDL changes in versioning tool
- Create EPRs (Element Promotion Requests) for release package delivery requests (project) or production fixes
- Prepare development empty databases (production like) and provide docker image.
- Apply and validate EPR-DDL (DBA part).
- Maintain compliance with regulatory and auditing rules
- Define database strategy for optimal performance/maintenance
- Technical and Functional Support for development and testing teams.
- DB Performance tuning in production and test environments.
- Support installation in testing and production environment (investigate issues, correct and modify cutover accordingly).
- Provide On-site / On-call support to testing and production teams
- Technical skills in one or more of the following domains:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Oracle RDBMS administration on Unix systems (12c, 18c, 19c)
- Knowledge in database tuning
- Strong knowledge in PL/SQL development and SQL scripting (especially for DDL’s)
- Devops tools knowledge (Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, Docker, …)
- Unix/Linux Shell scripting skills
- Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage:
- Knowledge in Ansible, Puppet
- EM Grid Control
- NOSQL database knowledge