OPS Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a OPS Engineer to join the development team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining our team focused on innovation, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical project
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF
- Be in charge of the maintenance and deployments of all assets within your scope
- Enhance deployment procedures and standards
- Handle inter-application flows and consistency in process execution
- Automate the deployments
- Act as a SPOC of the central Operations team for the various stakeholders
- Handle technology watch in the area of production tooling
- You have a bachelor’s degree or above in IT or Engineering
- You have 5 years of experience in a similar role within an Operations Engineers team
- You are familiar with Linux & Windows server environments
- Previous experience in Java or Cobol development is an asset
- You know or are interested in discovering Ansible, TWS, XFB and Perl
- Basic knowledge of the IBM z/OS and DB/2 environments, WAS, Apache, ITM-Omnibus would be considered as an advantage
- French is mandatory, English is an asset
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.