Ops engineer (H/F)
We are looking for an Ops Engineer to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION
- You are going to develop and represent the expertise of the operations engineers and share it with the team.
- You will be responsible for the operational maintenance and deployments in acceptance and production of all assets in your scope.
- You will also be the central operations team’s single point of contact for various stakeholders.
- You will actively participate in the evolution of deployment procedures and standards for all types of components.
- You will be responsible for implementing cross-application flows and ensuring consistency in process execution, addressing topics such as alerts, task scheduling, dependency management.
- We will ask you to improve the quality of deliveries by automating deployments where possible.
- Of course, you will also be required to maintain a technology watch in the area of production tooling.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or above in IT or Engineering
- You have a first experience in an operations engineering team
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows server environments is essential.
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) Ansible, TWS or equivalent, XFB or equivalent, or the Perl language is a strong asset.
- You have a good basic knowledge of IBM z/OS and DB/2 environments, WAS, Apache, ITM-Omnibus is a plus
- French is mandatory, English is an asset
- Previous experience as a developer in the Java or Cobol paradigm is an asset.
- You are flexible in general; occasional availability during weekends.
Créée en 2000 pour répondre aux besoins croissants dans le domaine des nouvelles technologies, NEOFACTO construit et anime un réseau d’experts solide, capable de fournir des services informatiques de haute qualité à ses clients. Notre passion pour l’entrepreneuriat et notre quête de l’innovation nous ont menés à la création de notre propre incubateur de startups avec l’objectif d’être pionnier les nouvelles technologies et les nouveaux modèles commerciaux de demain.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- 💰Salary : Competitive salaries and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, car…), flexible and negociable
- ☕️Work smart : Thrive in a stable position, where you can grow your skills in challenging environments
- 💡A strong corporate culture : Elected Great Place to Work, we work together to best represent our values, innovation, excellence and team spirit
- 💃Play hard : Between personalized emojis on Slack, afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !