Medior – Senior Java Developer (F/M)
We are looking for a Medior – Senior Java Developer to join our client’s team, in the banking sector. Investment Funds Service IT builds and maintains several applications to provide our customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will be able to work on challenging projects in complex technical environments and improve your skills on a wide range of technologies !
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Technical System Design, Development Implementation, Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing
- Integration and maintenance of the development related to the Continuous Integration and Delivery DEVOPS toolchains and related infrastructure
- Functional and technical documentation and maintenance of the applications
- Potentially on-call support (rotation 24/6, max 2 weeks/month) on production incidenthandling
- Working as part of an IFS development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- You have a University degree or equivalent (Level 8) in a computer-based discipline.
- You must have a relevant and strong experience with ideally several items amongst:
- Basics of Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL
- Java technologies (Camel, Angular 6+, Spring Boot, Spring Security, RestAPI,EJB, JMS, MDB, JaxB, JPA, JSON)
- JavaEE Application Servers (Redhat EAP Jboss)
- Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing tools (Junit, Mockito, Jacoco, Fitnesse,Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber)
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven,Artifactory, IntelliJ)
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows(ksh/bash/PowerShell)
- Basics of agile development (SCRUM, KanBan)
- Analytical skills using UML
- You must be a team player with good communication skills and must be a self-starter with minimum support.
- Speaking and writing English (fluent enough) – knowledge of French will ease the communication
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- 💰Salary : Competitive salaries and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, car…), flexible and negociable
- ☕Work smart : Thrive in a stable position, where you can grow your skills in challenging environments
- 💡A strong corporate culture : Elected Great Place to Work, we work together to best represent our values, innovation, excellence and team spirit
- 💃Play hard : Between personalized emojis on Slack, afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !