Test Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a tester to join our client’s project.
You will be part of the team that builds and extends the test automation framework and test automation for our client’s internal and external developments
During your assignment you will develop an automation system and automated scripts to test the quality of software as early as possible in the software development life cycle in a very effective and efficient way, in order to enable the software engineering teams to build a quality product.
This will include all types of testing and their lifecycle: strategy, planning, management and execution of functional, performance, stress and safety tests.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Contribute to the implementation of a simple and effective automation framework, automation tools and test scripts in line with the overall test automation strategy that supports continuous integration, continuous delivery and agile practices.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily build, functional, performance reliability and stress scenarios in an automated manner.
- Identify automation opportunities in manual test cases and develop them for efficiency and speed.
- Contribute to the creation and improvement of supporting tools, configurations and procedures to enhance test automation capabilities.
- Help develop a continuous build automated test planner and test reporting tools.
- Debug and correct defects in the existing automation framework to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Define and implement the test strategy: define master test plans, test cases and test executions.
- You have proven experience in software development and test automation with exposure to web services and API testing, including security.
- Experience in functional (regression testing), non-functional testing (performance testing, scalability testing)
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management. Hands-on experience required with: Selenium, Katalon, SoapUI, Java…
- Understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex systems, such as client/server architectures, microservices patterns, API development and security
- Experience with automated testing tools, test data management, data analysis, and statistics
- Experience with testing in an agile workflow utilizing TDD/BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience with financial software development and/or testing is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
- Fluent in English and/or French in writing and speaking
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions