Java Technical Lead (M/F)
We are looking for a Java Technical Lead to join the team of our client, in the banking sector.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Develop, support and maintain medium and complex applications (belonging to a complex IT landscape).
- Fix defects as part of current releases
- Implement evolutions on existing modules
- You have an University Degree (or equivalent) in computer science
- You have strong leadership and mentoring skills; as well as work organization/coordination of multidisciplinary agile teams (developers, UX designers, testers)
- You have strong skills in task prioritization.
- You master the principles of clean code and design models and their applicability in the development of robust, secure and scalable solutions.
- Knowledge of enterprise application servers and their configuration holds no secrets for you; Knowledge of JBoss/Wildfly application servers is an asset.
- You have professional experience in several areas of the company (applications, security, infrastructure, data, etc.).
- You have experience in software development using critical infrastructures (e.g. Jenkins) and in continuous delivery practices, including automated testing (unit and system tests);
- You have experience in the development and consumption of web services (web rest and SOAP services) and in coordinating work with other development teams
- You have a large experience in the full software development lifecycle in the creation of java web applications (Java, JavaEE/Spring, JPA, SOAP/Rest WebServices) ;
- You have an extensive experience in SQL and application development with relational and non-relational database technologies.
- You have an extensive experience using Maven, NPM, Jenkins, Git, SoapUI, Jira.
- Experience in the development of applications using single sign-on (web) technologies (SAML, OpenID, OAuth) is a big plus.
- Experience in the definition of applications or integration architectures is a plus.
- Experience of working on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, OpenShift) is a plus
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus
- Experience in the development of mobile applications is a plus.
- Experience in the banking sector is a plus.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !