IT System Analyst (M/F)
We are looking for an IT System Analyst for one of our clients, to join their Investment Funds Services IT Section.
Investment Funds Service (IFS) IT Section builds, maintains and operates a portfolio of applications which provide our client’s customers state of the art solutions to standardise fund processing, and to increase efficiency and safety in the investment funds sector. Their global funds processing platform Vestima allows for reaching all types of funds, from mutual funds to ETFs and hedge funds.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
As a System Analyst for Investment Funds Services IT, you will have to study the impact of changes in the Investment Funds Services IT landscape. You will be required to:
- Provide analysis within set deadlines and budget for one of our projects, analysing existing services and designing future features, related to Investment Funds such as Order routing, Settlement, Fund Transfer, Regulatory Reporting, Billing, Position/Movement and their associated reference data.
- Find, elicit, and write functional requirements.
- Interact with Business Analyst and Dev Teams.
- Handle some Production tasks like answer to Operation for the functional questions, be able to provide reports to Business/Operation, Data Analyse…
- Support Business Analysts at the beginning of projects in order to define the impacts of business needs on IT side
- Master degree (or equivalent) in a computer based discipline.
- Extensive experience in functional analysis and/or development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and able to understand Java code.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Good team player with excellent communications skills.
- Some knowledge of financial services and the investment funds industry is a plus
- UML knowledge is required.
- Fluent in English
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !