IT Network Security Engineer (M/F)
For one of our clients in the financial sector, we are currently looking for an IT Network Security Engineer.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Deploy, administer and maintain network security tools and services related to network
- Assist in developing effective security policies, tool provisioning, and configuration review/audit
- Maintaining next-generation firewalls, stateful firewalls, virtual private networks, web application firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat emulation, DDOS solution and performing regular configuration audits
- Provide consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies
- Perform knowledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Provide escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with remaining departments and end-users, when required
- Other duties as assigned
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- 5+ years of professional experience maintaining industry-leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation is a must; the ideal candidate will have worked with complex network security tools
- Superior IT problem-solving skills
- 5+ years’ experience with next-generation firewall from vendors such as Cisco or Checkpoint
- 5+ years’ experience with stateful firewalls from vendors such as Cisco or Checkpoint
- 5+ years’ experience with Cisco security products (ASA, Firepower, IDS/IPS …)
- Training and experience with network components such as proxies (Blue Coat), threat emulation (Checkpoint), load balancers (F5), web application firewalls (F5) and email gateway (Cisco).
- Fundamental knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with scripting is highly desired
- Articulated in English (additional language skills in German or French welcome)
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !