IT CROSS PRODUCTS PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for an IT Cross Products Project Manager to join our client’s IT Cross Products department.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
You will act as an experimented Project Manager (PM) in a multi-location and large scale organization as PM, you will be responsible for planning and managing project lifecycle activities to ensure business objectives are met within approved scope, timeframe and budget among other, your responsibilities will be :
- To get requirements and Target Operating Model defined in collaboration with business teams
- To get technical solution defined, implemented, tested and ready to use in collaboration with IT teams
- To ensure change management activities are performed (end-users trained, hand over to app owner done, proc written/updated, etc.)
- To define and monitor timeline & budget based on project objectives.
- To manage any gap with initial baselines
- To get both business and IT resources identified and secured for project participation. To bring together and motivate project teams
- To identify and monitor risks & dependencies. To lead associated mitigation plan
- To chair steering committee with sponsor in order to report on project progress, budget, timeline, risks, etc.
- To chair Project Control Committee with main stakeholders on a weekly basis
- To make sure project documentation is performed according to company standard
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- You are familiar with IT standards and especially CMMI project-management methodology
- Any background in Business Intelligence, EAI, GED, Java will be considered as an asset
- You are factual and have excellent communication skills
- You are flexible and a team player
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are essential (C1/C2), any other language is an advantage