Ops / DevOps Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a Ops / DevOps Engineer to join our team of consultants NEOFACTO, to support the service in charge of mobility at our client.
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to explore an innovative environment by developing with cross-platform and innovative technologies !
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will work on Linux operating system especially RHEL 6, 7, 8
- You will work on scripting and automating systems and processes
- You also may have, amongst other tasks, to administrate and support the existing environment, to put softwares and servers in place, to write installation and security procedures
- You have a master or bachelor degree in IT
- You can’t stand doing the same thing twice
- Copying pasting and manual stuff are for humans, you’re above that
- You have strong knowledge of Ansible and Ansible Tower
- You have strong knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash and Perl or Python
- You don’t mind learning a language and you are not afraid to edit existing scripts once you understand them
- You have experience working with VMware infrastructure or other Hyperconverged infrastructure. Experience with cloud infrastructure is appreciated
- Containers orchestration experience is appreciated
- You have good knowledge of certificates management
- You know what a PKI is and you master private and public keys concepts
- You understand the different components of a certificate such as the CN and the SANs
- You have strong knowledge of Git and different workflows
- You know how to fix things when you make mistakes, and you are not scared of the CLI
- You have good knowledge of CI/CD pipeline
- Existing knowledge of Azure DevOps is appreciated
- You like working in autonomy
- You are fluent in French. English is also required
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS