Functional Analyst / Developer (M/F)
To support its growth, the Global Hub Private Capital Team of our client, based in Luxembourg, is looking for a Developer and Functional Analyst on Private Capital:
The IT Hub Private Capital is currently supporting multiple locations across the Europe and Asia Pacific.
The role of the Global Hub Private Capital is to:
- assist existing business enhancement by formalising functional requirements
- develop or contribute to implement new functionality on existing or new platform solutions
- Contribute to the test campaign, by performing test scenario and test case
As a Developer/Functional Analyst, you will participate in the development of business system requirements, write the functional specifications, implement the development, develop use cases, and participate in researching and resolving issues.
The Developer / Functional Analyst will have a proven record in the following areas:
- Functional analysis / production of Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)
- Preparation and running of test cases related to the documentation produced
- Assistance to users / operations during test phases
- Implementation of development, configuration and customisation in eFront FIA.
- Liaising with IT teams and system providers as appropriate
- Knowledge of and experience in Fund Accounting and/or Transfer Agent are essential
- Knowledge of Private Capital Funds is an advantage
- Extensive experience in writing functional specifications and tests cases
- Knowledge of FrontInvest (eFront) is considered as an advantage
- Analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Result-driven, teamwork, sense of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal English skills mandatory, French is an advantage