We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining our team focused on innovation, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop and implement new features and applications, and ensure the quality of the solutions
- Produce technical and functional documentation
- Write test and fix bugs
- You have a bachelor’s degree or above in IT or Engineering
- You have significant experience in developing software, web or mobile applications, with Java technologies (JEE, Spring, Hibernate…)
- You have strong knowledge in one or several of the following front-end frameworks / libraries : JQuery, Angular JS / Angular, React
- You have experience using the following tools : Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven…
- You are team-oriented, ideally experienced in Agile / Scrum environments
- You are fluent in French, proficiency in English is also expected
- You have excellent communication skills
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
🔵 Working with a Great Place to Work
💰 Salary: Competitive salaries and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, car…), flexible and negociable
☕️ Work smart: Thrive in a stable position, where you can grow your skills in challenging environments
💡 A strong corporate culture: Elected Great Place to Work, we work together to best represent our values, innovation, excellence and team spirit
💃🕺 Play hard: Between personalized emojis on Slack, afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !