Feature Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a Feature Engineer to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF
- Define, structure and coordinates the implementation of multiples work packages (identified as “Features”).
- Guide the implementation and delivery form one to many squads, sometime throughout different lines business, up to an international scope.
- Work in collaboration with the Product Owner with regards squad’s priorities and the tasks pertaining to IT Risk management
- When necessary, analyze upfront functional and non-functional requirements.
- Actively contribute to the definition and maintenance of the Tribe Roadmap
- You have a bachelor’s degree or above in IT or Engineering
- You have significant experience in project management for complex projects and solutions
- You have a deep understanding of IT
- You have experience within the banking industry
- You are team-oriented and experienced in Agile / Scrum environments.
- You are fluent in French, proficiency in English is also expected
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are able to coordinate people in different teams
- You have a strong capacity of analysis and organization, you are capable to take decisions on a strategic level
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.