Senior Java Developer (M/F)
For one of our clients in the banking sector, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer (M/F).
By joining this team, you will have the opportunity to explore an innovative environment by developing with innovative technologies!
- You will contribute to the migration of a portal integrating +1000 app
- You will develop and carry out the migration of applications for the Front Office or retail in particular
- You manage the maintenance and improvement of the existing system
- You have an IT or Engineering degree at Bachelor level (BAC+3) or higher
- You are fluent in French, English is an asset
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Finally, you are curious and eager to learn, with a real passion for new technologies!
- JavaEE, API REST, Springboot / Springbatch
- DB: Oracle, Cassandra, Neo4J
- GitBlit, GitLab, Artifactory, Nexus
Created in 2000 to meet the growing needs in the field of new technologies, NEOFACTO builds and leads a solid network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. Our passion for entrepreneurship and our quest for innovation led us to create our own startup incubator with the objective of pioneering the new technologies and business models of tomorrow.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO
🔵 Working with a Great Place to Work
💰 Salary: Competitive salaries and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, car…), flexible and negociable
☕️ Work smart: Thrive in a stable position, where you can grow your skills in challenging environments
💡 A strong corporate culture: Elected Great Place to Work, we work together to best represent our values, innovation, excellence and team spirit
💃🕺 Play hard: Between personalized emojis on Slack, afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !