Developer / Functional Analyst (M/F)
We are looking for a Developer / Functional Analyst to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
The IT Hub Private Capital team is currently supporting multiple locations across the Europe and Asia Pacific.
The role of the Global Hub Private Capital team is to:
- Assist existing business enhancement by formalising functional requirements
- Develop or contribute to implement new functionality on existing or new platform solutions
- Contribute to the test campaign, by performing test scenario and test case
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Participate in the development of business system requirements
- Write the functional specifications
- Implement the development
- Develop use cases
- Participate in researching and resolving issues
The ideal candidate will have a proven record in the following areas:
- Functional analysis / production of Functional Requirement Documents (FRD)
- Preparation and running of test cases related to the documentation produced
- Assistance to users / operations during test phases
- Implementation of development, configuration and customisation in eFront FIA.
- Liaising with IT teams and system providers as appropriate
- You have a minimum of three years of experience as Functional Analyst in the field of Funds Service and ideally in Private Capital
- You have technical skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge of and experience in Fund Accounting and/or Transfer Agent are essential
- Knowledge of Private Capital Funds is an advantage
- Extensive experience in writing functional specifications and tests cases
- Knowledge of FrontInvest (eFront) is considered as an advantage
- You are analytical, organizational and have excellent communication skills
- You have a result-driven mindset, a sense of initiative and teamwork
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French language skills is an advantage
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !