Data Engineer (m/f/d)
📍 Luxembourg city
🎯 Senior (> 5 years)
👅 French (B2)
📑 Permanent Contract or freelance (full time)
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Development of Spark & Spark streaming applications in scala in secure mode (Kerberos)
- Design, build and deploy efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across a number of media including data warehouses, online caches and real-time systems.
- Data modeling on the Hadoop cluster: Creation of its own architecture based on the following technologies: HDFS / HBASE & Kafka / Spark
- Data manipulation on the Hadoop cluster: Help using Spark, importing, cleaning and calculating data via Spark / Streaming with Scala
- Work with the cluster administrator and security experts to improve the functionality of our data systems.
- Hortonworks to Cloudera migration support
- Analysis of the current architecture and propose solutions adapted to our system
- Strong experience working with Spark/Hadoop development (Hortonworks and Cloudera)
- Very good command of Scala languages
- Hands-on SQL experience.
- Expert ability to build data pipelines and process data (Cloudera)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and integrate into an innovative team.
- Project management skills: methodologies (SCRUM, CRISP).
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Mastery of French and English languages, knowledge of Luxembourgish and German languages is an asset.
- You are a real “hacker” and your GitHub is green.
Within the context of a recruitment on mission, here are the steps of your recruitment:
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Kadricila
- Receipt of our salary proposal / Exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Lukasz
- Technical tests and / or interview wit our CTO Florian
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client’s premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions
WORK AT NEOFACTO MEANS
🏆 Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
💰 Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
️☕️ Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo’vations
🚀 Evolve within a strong company culture, you’ll join us for the opportunity and you’ll stay because we’re super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
💃 🕺 Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there’s never a dull moment when you’re part of the Neo’Squad