Business Analyst / Sourcing Officer (M/F)
We are looking for a Business Analyst / Sourcing Officer to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Conduct service Management activities :
- Coordinating the negotiations and insuring the signature of the contracts in due time
- Ensuring that all Third-Party contracts are executed in due time
- The safe- and record-keeping of these contracts in the dedicated tools; monitoring and input of all the data linked to sourcing activities in the dedicated tools
- The participation to our client service review meetings with local businesses and the follow-up of the key performance indicators of the respective sourced activities
- The monitoring of the budget allocated to sourcing and follow-up of the effective costs on a monthly basis
- Set-up Change Management :
- Within the context of the creation of the local Center of Expertise, the Sourcing Officer will provide support to the Sourcing Expert team leadto achieve with a project-based mindset:
- Full compliance with the Sourcing EBA guidelines (i.e. coordination of the alignment of Intra-Group and third Party contracts, …)
- Full compliance with our client’s Group Policy, especially via the implementation of the controls of First Line of Defense related to Sourcing.
- The Sourcing Officer is committed to participate to/organize regular workshops with experts of the local three lines of Defense as well as with our client’s Group central teams.
- Ensure that the Bank is and remains in control of its Intra-Group/Third-Party activities :
- Develop full mastery of the legal provisions and Group requirements in the matter of outsourcing
- Set-up and maintain the Register of Intra-Group and Third-Party activities and be the contact point of our client and of the CSSF on that matter
- Update on an ongoing basis the internal outsourcing policy in compliance with Group and legal requirements
- Support to manage the risks involved in sourcing arrangements by :
- Participating, together with the businesses and the Bank’s risk experts, in the detailed analysis of factors that can cause risks in all new sourcing initiatives
- Performing the monitoring of the identified risks during the different phases of the sourcing arrangements lifecycle
- Assisting the Sourcing Expert team lead in the preparation of the files to be presented to the CSSF
- Interact with many stakeholders
- Be a problem solver
- You have a Master Degree
- You have significant experience in a similar position, in the banking sector
- You are someone who :
- Has strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Is creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities,
- Is dynamic, flexible and well organized,
- Has strong banking knowledge (product and services)
- You are fluent in French, proficiency in English is also expected
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
Créée en 2000 pour répondre aux besoins croissants dans le domaine des nouvelles technologies, NEOFACTO construit et anime un réseau d’experts solide, capable de fournir des services informatiques de haute qualité à ses clients. Notre passion pour l’entrepreneuriat et notre quête de l’innovation nous ont menés à la création de notre propre incubateur de startups avec l’objectif d’être pionnier les nouvelles technologies et les nouveaux modèles commerciaux de demain.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- 💰Salary : Competitive salaries and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, car…), flexible and negociable
- ☕️Work smart : Thrive in a stable position, where you can grow your skills in challenging environments
- 💡A strong corporate culture : Elected Great Place to Work, we work together to best represent our values, innovation, excellence and team spirit
- 💃Play hard : Between personalized emojis on Slack, afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !