Business Analyst – Network Security (M/F)
For its ISCP Project, Risk Assessment Quality Reviews, our client in the banking sector is looking for an Information Security Expert.
The risk assessment will among others address the ISO domains:
- Access to networks and network services (ISO A.9.1.2)
- Network controls (ISO A.13.1.1)
- Security of network services (ISO A.13.1.2)
- Segregation in networks (ISO A.13.1.3)
- Password management system (ISO A.9.4.3)
- Event logging (ISO A.12.4.1).
The following steps to perform the risk assessment are foreseen:
- Update documentation of the implementation of the mandatory control requirements (MCF)
- Self-assessment of deviations from the mandatory control requirements in a security scope document (SSD)
- Self-assessment of risk arising from the control requirements deviations
- Steps 2 and 3 must be documented with a given “MCF/SSD tool”.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Support 1LoD (IT Infrastructure & Operations and IS Engineering) to perform the integrated risk assessment in the area network security
- Organize workshops to gather input of 1LoD
- Compile a high-level “Network Security Concept” with reference to existing documents
- Update existing documents if necessary
- Document self-assessments
- Organize internal review by 1LoD and incorporate review feedback
- Management of the integrated risk assessment for network security
- Ensure communication with overarching IRA stream and 2LoD
- 5+ years of related business experience with a track record of accomplishment in large, complex projects and change initiatives
- Sound knowledge of network security topics (Network Security Engineer)
- Highly motivated and engaging nature, positively assertive
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of reliability/flexibility
- Team player with excellent communication skills at different levels
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German and/or French language skills would be an advantage
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !