Business analyst (M/F)
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our client’s team in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining our team focused on innovation, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Take charge of the “Business Analysis” part of projects
- Review and compile existing documentation
- Perform user interviews, collect, formulate and analyse business requirements
- Be responsible for converting the business needs into epics, features, user stories and tasks for developers
- Write and update technical specifications
- You have proven experience in the function of Business Analyst
- Experience on test management and execution is an asset
- You are used to dealing with Development teams and familiar with different technologies
- You have a client-facing attitude, you know how to question requirements and you can to bring new solutions to solve different problems
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
💰An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
☕️The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
🚀Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community.
💃🕺Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !