Business analyst (M/F)
🎯 Senior (> 4 ans)
👅 English (B2)
📑 permanent contract or freelance (full time)
By joining our team focused on innovation, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Take charge of the “Business Analysis” part of projects
- Review and compile existing documentation
- Perform user interviews, collect, formulate and analyse business requirements
- Be responsible for converting the business needs into epics, features, user stories and tasks for developers
- Write and update technical specifications
- You have proven experience in the function of Business Analyst
- Experience on test management and execution is an asset
- You are used to dealing with Development teams and familiar with different technologies
- You have a client-facing attitude, you know how to question requirements and you can to bring new solutions to solve different problems
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
Within the context of a recruitment on mission, here are the steps of your recruitment:
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Kadricila
- Receipt of our salary proposal / Exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Evgeniya
- Technical tests and / or interview wit our CTO Florian
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client’s premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
🏆 Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
💰 Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
️☕️ Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo’vations
🚀 Evolve within a strong company culture, you’ll join us for the opportunity and you’ll stay because we’re super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
💃 🕺 Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there’s never a dull moment when you’re part of the Neo’Squad