Business Analyst AML / KYC (M/F)
We are looking for a Business Analyst AML / KYC to work in one of the Squads of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
The goal of this agile Tribe : to keep the bank safe, to meet the regulatory requirements in a smart and efficient way, with creativity and autonomy.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Design, develop and phase out regulatory related projects
- Apply your regulatory expertise, develop new procedures, new monitoring standards for our client, new process and improve current ones;
- Deliver the customer information management strategy, act as center of expertise, manage the stakeholders and develop training support in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies;
- Have a deep understanding of the internal and external customer journey by monitoring customer process quality;
- Undertake data analyses and introduce measuring instruments to understand how to improve the management of customer’s data;
- Ensure all suggestions for improvements and solutions are supported by data and regulatory analysis;
- Truly understand customer processes end-to-end and keep this knowledge up to date;
- Contribute actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. You act as a moderator and enhance the way of working structurally;
- Ensure that priorities are made;
- Participate in the Chapter meetings and in the standard scrum events for the Squad stand up, refinement, review and retrospectives;
- Optimize processes in a customer-friendly way to maximize customer and business value.
- Master or Bachelor degree, with extensive experience in the KYC-AML environment
- You have specific knowledge of the regulatory matters related to KYC
- Project / change management experience will be considered as a strong asset
- You have the following skills :
- Deep knowledge of the customer’s business and KYC/AML banking processes and integrate acquired knowledge into performance of tasks
- strong analytical & judgement skills to recognize key information, identify problem, establish connections and validate before acting;
- Ability to manage a very diverse set of stakeholders with very different priorities throughout a large organization;
- Being curious, invest time to master your end-to-end product processes and stay up to date on markets trends, risks and product information;
- Knowing what is going on with the customer, put himself/ herself in customers’ shoes, assess the wishes and needs of customers and anticipate on this;
- Ability to take initiatives to improve products, processes and channel policies – ensure that creative ideas are implemented
- Supporting the agile organization & to perform as a team, trust and encourage each other and give feedback to promote continuous improvement & team development.
- Focusing on what you’re good at as your role covers a wide area of activities.
- You are fluent in English and French
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions