Automation Tester (M/F)
We are looking for an Automation Tester to join the team of our client, in the financial sector in Luxembourg.
The Automation Tester will be part of the team that is building and extending the test automation framework & automation tests for our internal and external developments. Will develop an automation system and develop automated scripts to test the software quality as early as possible in the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) in a very effective and efficient manner, to empower the software engineering teams to build a quality product. This will include all test types and lifecycle: strategy, planning, management and execution of functional, performance, stress and security tests.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL
- Help with implementation of a lean and efficient automation framework, automation tools and test scripts aligning to the overall test automation strategy that promotes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily build, functional, performance, reliability and stress scenarios in automated fashion
- Identify automation opportunity in manual test scenarios and develop for efficiency and speed
- Help create and improve supporting tools, setups and procedures to enhance test automation capabilities
- Help develop continuous build automated test scheduler and test reporting tools
- Debug and fix defects in the existing automation framework for efficiency and accuracy
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Technology linked discipline
- Extensive experience in software development and test automation with exposure to web services and API testing, including security
- Experience with financial software development and/or testing is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Python and shell scripting. Hands-on knowledge of SOAPUI, Postman, Jenkins and code coverage tools.
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management. Hands-on experience required with: Python, Java/Groovy, Selenium, Rest Assured, Cucumber, shell programming.
- Understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex systems, such as client/server architectures, microservices patterns, API development and security.
- Experience with automated testing tools, test data management, data analysis, and statistics
- Experience with testing in an agile workflow utilizing TDD/BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment.
- Fluent in English and/or French in writing and speaking.
WORKING AT NEOFACTO MEANS
- An attractive salary according to seniority and benefits (lunch vouchers, mobile subscription, vehicle…)
- The opportunity to grow your skills through various and innovative environments as well as thrive in a stable position
- Evolving within a strong corporate culture, where innovation and excellence are highlighted while being part of a sharing community. Between afterworks, workshops and ski trips, you never get bored when you are part of the Neo’Squad !