Senior Automated Test Engineer (M/F)
We are looking for a Senior Automated Test Engineer to join the team of our client, in the banking sector in Luxembourg.
By joining NEOFACTO, you will have the opportunity to provide high quality services to our various clients as well as develop your skills through diverse technical projects.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF
- Testing automation
- Executing tests (manual and automated) and analyzing results
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams & assisting in troubleshooting issues and reproduction steps
- Extensive experience in the following subjects :
- Test scenario design and execution
- Script development using scripting languages
- Test management/tracking tools
- Experience with quality assurance in banking / financial domain is considered as an asset
- You have knowledge of test automation tools, SQL and relational databases
- Fluency in English
- And last but not least : you are curious and eager to learn, with a true passion for new technologies !
Since 2000, NEOFACTO’s goal is to build and run a strong network of experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers.
From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions