Application Software Engineer – IT Support Technician (M/F)
The Document Management team is responsible to design and implement all the component to manage the lifecycle of a document (generation, electronic signature, acquisition, validation, archiving & distribution).
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Document Management applications. You will also be the main point of contact for employee who are experiencing application issues.
- Degree in Computer Science – BAC + 3 / 5
- 3 years of experience
- Self-motivated and flexible. Excellent interpersonal skills for one-to-one or group situations.
- Excellent organization, tracking, and follow-up skills
- Knowledge in document management
Your IT skills
- Knowledge of Kofax Capture, Adobe LiveCycle, Documentum Documentum DFC and basic notions of Documentum architecture is a benefit
- Grasp on core Java and the Java-based technology stack in general
- knowledge of industrialized software tools and practices such as Jira, Nexus, Swagger
Your personal skills
- The capacity to work well within a team
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, logical thinking
- The capacity to understand and clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a knowledge sharing culture
- Positive attitude and customer focused
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Fluent English and in French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)