FULL STACK DEVELOPER - NODE J.S/ REACT
- Develop and code new functionalities and modifications to the website.
- Assessing the existing architecture and content of the existing website.
- Working with the designers to integrate the visual aspect of the website.
- Maintain and update the website on a regular basis.
- Carrying out regular tests to identify and resolve functional or display problems.
- You will be asked to develop the first version of the solution and take feedback;
- You have at least 5 years experience of NodeJS React Typescript css scss basic html technologies;
- You are capable of working autonomously and are challenged by a sense of responsibility;
- You have knowledge of Bootstrap cypress is an advantage;
- You will also be responsible for the design system, creating components and libraries;
- You have some knowledge of Azure cloud and CI/CD experience;
- You are fluent in French, and fluency in English is an advantage;
- You will be responsible for correcting web components;
- You have a good understanding of webpack configuration and are used to running test classes for each component before going into production;
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Kadricila Elias
- Receipt of our salary proposal / exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Lukasz Kieliszczyk
- Technical tests and / or interview with our CTO Florian Sey
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client's premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
- Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
- Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
- Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo'vations
- Evolve within a strong company culture, you'll join us for the opportunity and you'll stay because we're super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
- Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there's never a dull moment when you're part of the Neo'Squad
Since 2000, NEOFACTO's goal is to build and run a strong network of IT experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.