IT BUSINESS ANALYST (F/ M/ N).
- You'll get ahead to ensure that we have enough detailed specifications so that developers can start working quickly.
- You'll work following two-week iterations (Sprints).
- You'll collaborate with the Product Owner to define priorities and detail specifications (user stories) for the next sprints.
- You'll perform manual non-regression testing of the entire application before each update.
- You'll manage the business stakeholders who sometimes have difficulty making decisions.
- You'll validate user stories with developers and ensure they understand business needs.
- You'll ensure that the application is user interface-centered and that user experience and satisfaction are a major component.
- You'll manually test developments made during the Sprint and update the test plan accordingly.
- You'll prepare detailed specifications (user stories) for the next few sprints and document them in Jira with positive and negative scenarios, and test cases.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent professional qualification
- You have proven experience as a business analyst
- You are used to work with development teams and are familiar with different technologies
- Experience in test management and execution is an asset
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and you are able to bring new solutions to solve different problems
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are curious and eager to learn, with a real passion for new technologies
- You are fluent in English, French is an asset
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Kadricila Elias
- Receipt of our salary proposal / exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Evgeniya Weibel-Zimmer
- Technical tests and / or interview with our CTO Florian Sey
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client's premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
- Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
- Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
- Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo'vations
- Evolve within a strong company culture, you'll join us for the opportunity and you'll stay because we're super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
- Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there's never a dull moment when you're part of the Neo'Squad
Since 2000, NEOFACTO's goal is to build and run a strong network of IT experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.