Business Analyst blockchain
- Comparative studies of different DLT technologies
- Design and functional specification of securities settlement and cross-border payment systems in MNBC using DLT technology, particularly EVM and Layer-2.
- Carrying out studies on DLT securities settlement and cross-border payment architectures, in particular EVM and Layer-2 technologies, and the suitability of these technologies for the use of central bank money.
- Carrying out studies on the world of DeFi and the suitability of its concepts for use cases involving MNBC
- Proven ability to draft documents in English
- Knowledge of DLT technologies, with particular expertise in EVM technologies and Layer-2 solutions
- Ability to analyse and guide results
- Ability to popularise complicated technical concepts
- Proven skills and experience in Business Analysis, ideally with IIBA certification
- Solid knowledge of the securities industry
- Ability to design a functional architecture and produce detailed functional specifications
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Kadricila Elias
- Receipt of our salary proposal / exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Lukasz Kieliszczyk
- Technical tests and / or interview with our CTO Florian Sey
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client's premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
- Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
- Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
- Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo'vations
- Evolve within a strong company culture, you'll join us for the opportunity and you'll stay because we're super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
- Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there's never a dull moment when you're part of the Neo'Squad
Since 2000, NEOFACTO's goal is to build and run a strong network of IT experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.