Lead Developer Java/Spark (H/F/N)
- Development of solutions
- Processing of very large data streams of the order of ten terabytes per day, the candidate must therefore be comfortable with scalability constraints.
- Guidance and coaching of less experienced people working on the same data streams
- Implement and maintain data collection, data structuring and storage flows as well as triggering processing via rules or analytical models in a Big Data environment.
- You are familiar with the Big Data ecosystem (ideally with previous experience or with training before starting the mission)
- You are comfortable with tools such as Kafka, HDFS, Hive, object storage
- You know Java (ideally with experience in big data)
- You are an expert on technical coordination
- You have already worked with Spark (either in one of your experiences or through training)
- The pre-qualification interview with our Recruitment Manager Sabina Selvathasan
- Receipt of our salary proposal / exclusivity agreement
- 2nd interview with our Business Manager Lukasz Kieliszczyk
- Technical tests and / or interview with our CTO Florian Sey
- Proposal of your application to the client
- Interview at the client's premises, which can be conducted either by video or in person
- Working in a Great Place to Work based in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels
- Attractive salary and pretty cool benefits (meal vouchers, mobile subscription, car…)
- Develop your skills and ideas over a coffee, a beer or a pizza during our Neo'vations
- Evolve within a strong company culture, you'll join us for the opportunity and you'll stay because we're super cool (well according to 97% of our employees NEOFACTO Annual Survey 2022)
- Between afterworks, innovative workshops and ski weekends, there's never a dull moment when you're part of the Neo'Squad
Since 2000, NEOFACTO's goal is to build and run a strong network of IT experts, capable of providing high quality IT services to its customers. From major international groups to startups, in Luxembourg, Brussels and Paris, its clients trust NEOFACTO to support their ambitious projects and digital transitions.